Skip to main content

JW Leary Junior High

Main Menu Toggle

Trip Postponed

Due to the rain forecasted overnight and into the day tomorrow, we are postponing the Team 1 trip to Azure Mountain tomorrow.  The trip will be rescheduled for Wednesday, October 9th.  Team 2 will still go to Azure Mountain as scheduled on Thursday, October 3rd.  Please contact the school office if you have any questions.