Skip to main content

JW Leary Junior High

Main Menu Toggle


Due to weather conditions from the past couple of days, the hiking trip has been postponed to October 5th and 6th.  The trail conditions are not ideal for our 7th graders to have a positive outdoor experience. The safety of our students is our number one priority and with the rain comes muddy and slippery conditions. 

  • If your child is Team 1, they will go on October 5th. 
  • If your child is Team 2, they will go on October 6th. 

The permission forms that have already been signed and turned in will stand for the new dates.  If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact us.  

Thank you for understanding,

Michelle Trimboli

Tom Oldenburg

JW Leary PE Teachers